Friday, December 12, 2008

Struts 2 in Action, Book News

Struts 2 in Action, from Manning Publications, is now available in Spanish and German language editions. As one of the authors of this fine book, I am happy to see its increasing availability. It's also available on the Safari Bookshelf, if you are lucky enough to have an account on that fine resource.

Though I am unable to read Spanish or German, I can say that these editions hold to the same standard of quality as the original product. The German edition, in fact, is one of the best produced books that I've seen in recent years. It has a super durable cover and one of those integrated bookmarks sewn into the binding. Very classy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a developer at javabooks.org. We went online yesterday so we need lots of help with the reviews. We would appreciate if you can help.

contact: office@javabooks.org

Thanks,
Mircea